Goddess morning Royals 👑. First give praise and worship to the all High.
Backaches and pains can be caused by poor postures, sleeping on a soft mattress, stress, incorrect lifting, improper walking techniques, slouching while sitting, improper fitted shoes (designed for fashion not for walking), a slipped disc, prostate disease, fibroid tumors, kidney and bladder disorder, rheumatism, bone disease, arthritis, abnormal curvature of the spine, varicose veins, arteriosclerosis, emotional problems, motor vehicle accidents, psychosomatic issues, muscle spasms, etc.
- Glucosamine Sulfate; 1,000-2,000mg – used for pain, arthritis, bone and tissue repair.
- Multi-Mineral Complex; as directed – Vital in muscle and bone metabolism.
- Calcium; 1,500-2,000mg, daily – enhances assimilation. Use 3 different forms of calcium (chelate,carbonate, and asporatate).
- Magnesium (Chelated form); 700-1,000mg, daily + Boron 3mg, daily – enhances calcium uptake, which is needed for bone and muscle repair. When healed, discontinue use unless over age 50.
- Manganese Gluconate (Trace Mineral); 2-5mg, daily – helps in healing cartilage and tissue in the neck and back.
- Vitamin A; 25,000IU daily – aids in healing
- Vitamin E; 400-800IU daily – aids in healing
- Zinc; 50mg, daily
- Silicon; 3 times daily – enhances, Calcium uptake. Horsetail is a good source of Silicon
- Vitamin B12 (Sublingual form); 2,000mg, daily – Help calcium absorption.
- Vitamin D; 400-600IU, daily – enhances Calcium uptake.
- Vegetable Protein (Soy Free Powder); as directed – Vital in bone and tissue repair.
- Enzymes with Bromelin; 2 tablets with meal – helps with digestion and relieves muscles.
- Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids; 3,000-10,000mg, daily – helps the repair of tissues. Relieves tension in the back area.
- Vitamin B Complex; take 3x daily – helps repair and relieve stress in the back muscles.
- Vitamin B6; 2-200 mg – for nerve pain.
- Vitamin B12; 1,000mcg – vital nutrients.
Raw Thymus; as directed – stimulates repair
Phenylalanine (DLPA); take daily, every other week. Follow label instructions – decreases pain. Do not use if pregnant, diabetic or have high blood pressure
- Arnica, Boswellia, White Willow – pain
- Feverfew – nerve pain
- Burdock, Cat’s Claw, Devil’s Claw, Horsetail, Yucca – Cleanses bone joints, relieves pain
Barley, Black Walnut, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cauliflower, Collard Greens, Currants, Guava, Kale, Lemon, Orange, Peas, Pecans, Soy Beans Spinach, Turnip Greens
- Rus.Tox.9; 5gr, as directed – Spasms, pain
- Lachesis 7; as directed – spasms, pain
- Causticum 7; 5gr, as directed – spasms, pain
- Sedative P.C.; 2gr, 3x daily – spasms, pain
- Silicea and Calc.Flour.; both in the a.m. and p.m. – arthritis, pain
- Kali.Sulph. and Mag.Phos.; alternate – pain
- Kali.Phos.; 3x daily – pain
- Nat.Mur; 3x daily – pain, spasm
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove