Goddess morning Royals. First, give praise and worship to the all High.
In Alzheimer’s Disease or Senile Dementia, the memory and abstract thinking is deteriorated. In Alzheimer’s there is a loss of the ability to communicate and focus on ideas, people, place, stituations, remembering. There are wide mood and thought swings, wint a loss of where you are and what date and time it is. it causes the inability to recognize family and friends. There can be incontinence of bowel movements and bladder control. Some may need a diaper. In the later stages the individual’s health slowly deteriorates until they are incapacitated. The untreated person usually will die within five years.
The brain has physical changes. In the brain’s memory center, hippocampus, the nerve fibers are tangled, which keep anything from being carried to and from the brain. Many times, a series of unnoticed and notices strokes cause Alzheimer’s. The arteries leading to the brain can get hard meaning arteriscelerosis and/or clogged with waste mean atherosclerosis as well as the veins (varicose) which can lead to Alzheimer’s.
A nutritional imbalance caused by a junk food diet affects the body and the brain resulting in deficiencies of Potassium. Zinc, Boron, Vitamin B Complex, especially B12 and Selenium. There deficiencies have been noted from autopsies of alzheimer victims. These victims also had high quantities of Aluminum, Silicon, Sulfur, Bromine and Calcium in the brain. There can cause high conductance of electricity that wears out the covering of the nerves, reducing their efficiency to carry information. Other disease such as hypothyroidism, syphilis, brain tumors, as well as blood clots to the brain and drugs can cause an Alzheimer’s reaction. A child that has been breastfed and east natural foods will more than likely never become a victim of this modern dis-ease.
- Niacinamide 300mg dilates vessels, which increase nutrients to the brain.
- Magnesium 500mg Aids transmission of nerve impulse
- Potassium 99mg Aids nervous system and electrochemical impulses.
- Zinc 50 mg; Enhances electrical transmission
- Manganese 2 mg; Increase health of nerves
- selenium 200 mcg daily; Improves nerve function
- Vanadium 100 mg daily; Produces energy to brain
- Boron 3 mg daily; Stabilizes nerves
- Vitamin B complex 100 mg; Enhance brain function
- Vitamin B6 50 mg; Helps in the digestion of food.
- Vitamin B12 1,000 mg; Helps nerves and brain function
- Vitamin C With Bioflavonoids – 6,000-10,000 IU daily in divided doses; Aids immune function and increases energy levels
- Vitamin E – start at 400 IU day and increase to 800 IU; Facilities transport oxygen to the brain cells.
- Coenzyme Q10 200 mg daily; Carries oxygen to cells and helps in generating cellular energy.
- Germarium 200 mg daily; Aids immune function
- Kelp 5 tablets daily; Supplies trace minerals.
- Vegetable Protein Powder (Soy Free) as directed; Enhances brain function and tissue repair.
- RNA=DNA 200 mg – RNA 100 mg -DNA 100 mg; The brains cellular building blocks.
- Parathyroid – As directed; Aid electrical flow
- Pituitary – As directed; Stimulate energy to tissues
- Glutamine 2,000 mg daily; Store memory, repairs brain cells.
- Taurine 1,000 mg; Nerve transmission and anticonvulsant
- GABA 750 mg; Help controls behavior
- Glycine 500-1,000 mg; Anti-anxiety
Butcher’s Broom, Gingko, Ginseng, Gotu Kola, St. John’s Wort.
Almond, Avocado, Barley, Beans, Beets, Brazil Nuts, Cabbage, Collard Greens, Corn, Eggplant, Lettuce, Peas, Raw Peanuts, Rye, Turnip Greens, Turnips.
- Kali. Phosphoricum 2 gr, in the morning; Mental fatigue and function
- Anacardium and Cocculus as directed; Anxiety and nervousness
- Lycopodium (club Moss)7 – 5 gr Sundays upon awakening; Anxiety and aggressiveness
- BarytaCarbonxica 5 gr Thursdays upon awakening; Moodiness
- Kali. Phos. and Mag. Phos.; daily for nerves
- Silicea; daily
Remember Alzheimer’s or Dementia doesn’t just affect the elderly, there are things call early on Alzheimer’s. These disease affects everyone not just the victims. It makes life hard for everyone who deal with this horrible disease. Please be patient with those who is suffering and take heed to the warning signs of early Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove