Goddess morning Royals. First, give praise and worship to the all High.
We all like pizza and for some more than other love pizza. I know I love pizza. The best part about eating pizza is that you can make it from scratch meaning you can put what you want on it. You can make the dough how you want it. If you are anything like me then you might take a stab at making it from scratch as I do. Until recently, my foundation was pita bread but here lately I have made the foundation from unbleached flour. Unbleached anything is better for your health then the regular flour most place uses.
Pie shell (3-4) Pans. Combine and stir and let stand until bubbly.
- 3 Cups warm water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp yeast
- Stir all in a bowl.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp kelp
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups barley flour
- 3 cups unbalanced while flour.
- Should be mixed with ingredients until like sand. Add yeast and knead (press and squeeze) mixture. Let rise until double in size. Roll out. Bake.
- 1/2 can (#10) tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups sauteed onions
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp sweet basil
- Optional Salt, thyme, marjoram, honey
- Combine and simmer on low heat. Spread on baked crust. Pour cashew pimento cheese on top. Decorate with sauteed red and green pepper rings, diced pimento, diced eggplant, diced onions, and/or olive rings, etc.
- 6 cups onions finely chopped.
- 1/2 cup oil (optional)
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 3/4 tsp marjoram
- 1 1/2 garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cans tomatoes (crushed)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Then add 1/4 cup sweet basil
- 1/4 tbsp sage
- 1/4 tbsp chives
- Blend juice and all ingredients. Let simmer approximately 1 hour.
Add the toppings of your choice but remember eating healthy is the goal.
Try it and tell me how you like. Tweek it to your liking and tell others what you done different to make it to you and your family liking.
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove