Goddess morning Royals 👑. First give praise and worship to the all High.
Have anyone considered this to be the new norm? This is the future and you are witnessing change but you didn’t sign up for it. Well you kind of did…
- Complaining about how crowded the world was getting. Not so much now huh? Now you fear for the worst and not know who’s next or when it’s your turn
- Begging for war or at least not concern with it if it happens. It’s not your problem until it is in your backyard or knocking at your door.
- Racist towards your neighbors or people in your town because their skin color, religion, nationality, or wealth isn’t like yours. This virus have no name, color, hold no religion in place, could care less about you nationality, money or age. It is killing everyone!
- Unconcern with the welfare of others and now wanting people in the front line to care about you where you had none.
- Hating on people you don’t know or could give a damn about.
- Creating rumors so you can look good to others when they could careless about who you are.
- Wanting, praying and wishing for bad things to happen to good people because you yourself could have what they had our worked hard for.
- Robbing people blind of their self respect, hopes, dreams and fortune.
- Taking advantage of people’s kind hearts, vulnerability, misfortune, weak minds, and generosity to suit your needs.
- Violating people minds, bodies, spirits and love for personal gain.
- Breaking homes and families up for selfish pleasures.
- Destroying children’s hopes and dreams to keep yours alive.
- Wanting more for less and giving nothing but gaining everything
- Faster everything when it’s not necessary.
We as a whole is learning a valuable lesson here. No one is above death and everyone is in need of some support, love and care. This world as we know it had changed and I can’t say for the better but the end hasn’t come. There is still time to make a difference so you don’t have fear of uncertainty if you’re going to walk with the Higher Power or descend to Hell.
Stay home, stay healthy and let’s make it through this together as a nation, because life as we know it has changed for us all.
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove