Goddess evening Royals 👑. First give praise and worship to the all High.
#Quarantine 🙅🏽♀️ if you know you are sick or feeling 😷. Do not rush to others to infect them with anything. Call you primary care doctor immediately for assistance. Do not lay around!
- Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids 5,000 – 10,000mg 3 to 6 hours; it will help combat infection.
- Vitamin B-Complex 50-100mg 3x daily; increases healing energy
- Vitamin B6 50mg daily; relieves stress – found in cold-pressed soy, sesame, safflower and flaxseed oil.
- Vitamin A 50,000 IU; help heal tissue.
- Vitamin E 200 IU daily; destroys free radicals.
- Calcium 2,000mg; stabilizes tissue.
- Zinc, fights infection
- Bee Pollen
- Garlic 400mg 3x daily; defends against infection.
- Folic Acid 200mcg; stimulate health.
- Iodine 150mcg; aids development of health.
- Silicon 10-40mcg; stimulate immunity.
- Digestive Enzyme, as directed; helps brakes down waste.
Colds are a social term given to mucous congestion of sinus and/or lungs. Colds are a bodily defense reaction to toxins or a polluted septic body system and/or imbalanced body chemistry (minerals, vitamins, etc.). The common accepted belief is that one can “catch a cold.” A “cold” is developed, not caught. You cannot “catch healthy” by standing near a healthy person. You cannot catch a cold by contacting some strange bacteria or dead cell particle called a virus. A dis-eased (toxic) weakened body has little defense against a strange bacteria and is the perfect septic environment to multiply. The catarrh (mucous) discharge called a “cold” is the body’s attempt to rid itself off waste (toxic impurities) that it could not pass out through the bowels (manure) or urine or perspiration. The cold is a cleansing process and not a disease. The mucous drains out of the body via the lungs and nasal passage and is ignorantly called a “cold.” It is usually caused by constipation, overeating, or a diet of partial foods (junk foods) that produces partial health known as disease. The body is but “at-ease,” it is in a state of “dis-ease” called a “cold.“
Eat lot vegetables and fruits while using spices can help as well like carrots, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, collards, currants, dandelion greens, elderberries, garlic, grapefruit, guava, horseradish, kale, lemons, onions, oranges, parsley, peppers, spinach, tomatoes, turnip greens, and watercress.
Also herbs can help as well like chamomile, chaparral, chinchoma, comfrey, desert tea, echinacea, fenugreek, ginger, goldenseal, hibiscus, lemon grass, peppermint, rosehip, sage, slippery elm, and white willow bark.
I know it sound foreign but it will help. Plus you need to keep this things on hand for other emergencies, illnesses, or just for health reasons alone.
Stay hydrated through it all 🙏🏾.
Sending you all love and kisses #GoddessLove