Goddess morning Royals 👑. First give praise and worship to the all High.
https://youtu.be/BXyfCGDnuWs dies at the age of 112 in 2019. Great living #SIP #ThankYouForServing #SaluteSoldier
Aging is a natural process of all living organisms. Disease does not come with old age. There are old people with diseases. The body’s utilization of and absorption of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and digestive enzymes decreases with age. The body wears out.
- Multiple Vitamin and Mineral with trace minerals – vital nutrients
- Vitamin A; 25,000 IU daily – protects and heals tissues.
- Beta-Carotene; 15,000 IU daily – prevent disease
- Selenium; 200mg daily – stops free radical damage.
- Calcium Asporate or Chelate; 1,500 mg daily – helps to prevent bone loss and good for normal heart function.
- Magnesium; 75mg daily – good for heart, nerves, lungs and depression.
- Vitamin D; 600-1,000mg daily – stabilizes bones and nerves.
- Coenzyme Q10; 100-200mg – helps circulation. improves cellular oxygenation.
- Lecithin; 1tbsp with meal or 4 to 6 capsules daily – enhances brain function and memory. protects nervous systems cells and emulsifies fat.
- Nutritional Brewer’s Yeast; start with 1/2 tsp and work up – a source of B vitamins
- Germanium; 60mg 2x daily – an antioxidant and immune system enhancer.
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus; as directed – enhances liver function and digestion.
- Digestive Enzymes (with meal); after meals, as directed – aids digestive, for ulcers, and digestion.
- Vegetable Protein (soy free powder); as directed – vital for health.
- RNA/DNA; as directed – should not be used if you have elevated serum uric acid because you may have gout. Helps build healthy cells.
- Vitamin C plus Bioflavonoids; 4,000-10,000mg daily in divided doses – an antioxidant and immune system enhancer.
- Vitamin E; start with 200 IU, slowly increase dosage to 800 IU daily – helps utilize oxygen and aids vitality.
- Raw Thymus; 500mg daily – stimulates the immune system.
- L-Methionine; 500mg 2x daily on an empty stomach – helps build tissue and aids liver.
- L-Carnitine; 500mg 2x daily on an empty stomach – aids heart and use of fatty acids.
- L-Cysteine; 500mg 2x daily on an empty stomach – maintains skin texture and glucose usage.
- Tyrosine; 500mg 2x daily on an empty stomach – brain function.
Alfalfa, Bilberry, Burdock, Echinacea, Fo-Ti, Ginseng, Goldenseal, Hawthorn, Milk Thistle, St John’s Wort, Sassafras, Suma
Fresh vegetables, fruits, and whole grain of all types.
Baryta Carbonica and Aurum; as directed – aids metabolism, cold and irritability.
Silicea and Calc.Flour.; both twice daily – strengthens bones and skin.
Live longer and healthier
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove