Goddess morning Royals. First, give praise and worship to the all High.
There is so many issues plaguing us in this day and time, but we aren’t certain how to deal with them, who can we turn to or who can we trust with our problems. We know that keeping things inside hiding our feelings and not acting on our emotions will cause us stress which in case cause us harm; like mental illness, depression, heart attacks, kidney failure, diabetes, liver malfunction and more. Why because either we eat too much or not enough.
There is no real balance when stress is the headliner. It is the number one killer within the black community, but it doesn’t show favoritism. Stress causes health problems in all races, nationalities and communities. It is just black people have a problem with learning to coop with it more than others. We have way of making it more than what it really is and then worry more about it than doing something about it. I know because I see and have witnessed it first hand.
I have stressed about an issue or two that when I look back on it, was so minor that I didn’t have to waste that much time on worry about it. Then as I think back I could have done something a lot sooner than when i did to resolve the issue. But me being me I allow it to manifest into something way more than it was. Now that I try my best not to stress about anything or worry myself to death about issues. I am now try to help my children not worry or stress either. Here are a few things I do when I think that I am going to stress or worry myself over an issue that may seem big but could be minor.
- Take a deep breath.
- Look at it from another point of view.
- Weigh my odds on if it needs attention now or could it wait.
- If it needs immediate attention then I give it just enough attention but don’t allow it to weigh me down.
- I put it in a perspective of importance so that I will know the level of attention it will require.
- Then I come up with 3 and only 3 ways of solving it. Starting at the most high, then medium and last the least. *What I don’t do is I don’t give it another option because that is where the stress come in. Three is the limit.
- After that I predict the outcome of the three and the one that is less stressful it where i start. If the high is less stress then that is where I go, but if the less is the least amount of stress then that is my option. Either way I don’t go the stress factor and allow it to manifest into more than I can handle.
- Then when it is done and I feel as though I have accomplished what needed to be done about it, I immediately put it away as completed. I don’t revisit it with the idea that maybe I should have done, also that is allowing it to manifest into worry which leads to stress.
- Just put it away! It is done and you should be satisfied. But if you are a person who is always worry about things after you have done something about it then you need professional help because you are going to have a nervous breakdown or a heart attack.
- Once again let it go. It is done and over with.
If all you can do is worry about one thing what is going on in your life about the other things that is really important, health, family, living, and most of all enjoying life. Remember breathing is the key to life and if you are holding your breathe just so that you can worry then you are killing yourself that in which is worrying you.
Until next Saturday with the “Saturday Sit Down.”
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove