Goddess morning Royals. First, give praise and worship to the all High.
Do you gamble? Do you like playing cards? I have discovered another use for cards. I want to share this with you.
The Deck of Cards – Most people have reduced the deck of cards to a play toy. They are African in origin and had the symbolism of Egyptian Tarot cards and African astrology and spirituality. The cards were used to teach astrology, astronomy, mathematics, divining, spirituality, and to diagnose and treat disease. A deck of cards has…
Two Decks Red and black; active and passive; positive and negative; Male Principle and Female Principle; Masculine Signs (Aries, Gemini, Leo Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius), and Feminine Signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces).
Four Suits Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, Spades; the four elements (fire, water, air, earth); the four seasons.
Twelve Courts Cards Kings, Queens, Jacks, the twelve months of the year.
52 Cards The 52 weeks of the year.
13 Cards in each suit The 12 signs of the zodiac and the sun; the body of Osiris that was cut into 13 pieces (dis-membered, so we must re-member).
Values of Numbers Seven and nine. The number seven (7) is the center of each suit. Ancients believe there were seven planets. They are heavenly forces (seven planets) that symbolize Chakras; Ma’at and the Seven Halls of Osiris. There are seven days to a week. The number nine (9) as the last single number. The cycle of experience; the number that includes all planets; and is the highest digit. After nine, there is “0” and the sequence starts over with “1.” There are nine holes in the body (umbilical navel hole is closed).
The Joker The “remnant of days” beyond the logical seven times fifty-two, to total our required 365 1/4 days for the Sun’s travel in the solar year. This in more fully explained in the Mystic Textbook.
- The Joker is the “highest” symbol in the deck. Usually pictured as fate in the fools clothes. It is rejected or “played wild” in card games. Its true significance is identical with that of the “0” or “Fool Card,” in Egyptian Tarot. It also symbolizes “1” day that is part of the 365 1/4 day solar year. It is the spiritual element that completes the earth’s existence (365 days).
Basic Characteristics of Personality or Disease
- Fire Sign – Hearts = Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
- Earth Sign – Spades = Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
- Air Sign – Diamonds = Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
- Water Sign – Clubs = Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Quality of Personality or Disease
- Cardinal (Outgoing, initiators, aggressive, illness) = Aries (Hearts), Cancer (Club), Libra (Diamond), Capricorn (Spades)
- Fixed (resist change, originators, severe disease) = Taurus (Spades), Leo (Hearts), Scorpio (Club), Aquarius (Diamond)
- Mutable (flexible, versatile, healing is fast) = Gemini (Diamond), Virgo (Spade), Sagittarius (Heart), Pisces (Club)
Suits of Cards – The order corresponds to the Season; Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds, Spades or Spring, Summer, Harvest, Winter.
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove