Goddess morning Royals 👑. First give praise and worship to the all High.
Men and Women Health: poor appetite – mental, emotional, and spiritual factors such as suppressed anger, self-hatred, guilt, depression, episodes of White Racism, negative spiritual energy, being sick, stress, boredom, undefined Slavery Trauma feelings, nutrition deficiencies, legal and illegal drug use, an illness, toxins from the environment (air, water, chemicals) and fumes from chemicals in the buildings (school, where you work, etc.) and/or being poor can lead to a poor appetite. The sight of food can cause an undernourished person to lose their appetite. A person switching from junk food to healthy food may lose their appetite because the taste of whole foods is different. Past arguments or negative feelings and/or behaviors at a previous meal can cause recurrent bad moods and loss of appetite. The appetite can be stimulated with a pleasant eating environment and eye appealing and good tasting food and the elimination of factors causing a poor appetite.
- Multiple Vitamin and Mineral – As Directed, necessary nutrients.
- Vitamin A – 25,000 IU daily, Cleanses and protects.
- Calcium – 1,500mg., daily, helps maintain healthy digestive tract.
- Magnesium – 750mg., daily, Aids digestion.
- Vitamin B Complex – 100mg or more daily, relieves stress. Increases appetite.
- Zinc – 80mg., daily, increase appetite and the taste of foods.
- Cooper – 3mg., daily, needed to balance Zinc level.
- Vitamin B1 – 10-25mg, stimulates appetite.
- Vitamin B2 – 10-100mg, stimulates appetite.
- Nutritional Brewer’s Yeast – start with 1/2 tsp., improves the appetite.
- Vegetable Protein Powder (Soy) – As directed, helps tissue. Acts as an appetite stimulant.
- Raw Pancreas, Raw Liver – Aids digestion
- Amino Acids
- Histidine – 1,000-2,000mg, Aids stimulation
- Arginine – 500-1,000mg, increases use of energy and thus improves appetite.
- Alfalfa, Allspice, Anise, Artichoke, Caraway, Celery, Coriander, Cardamon, Dill, Goldenseal, Thyme, Milk Thistle, Parsley, Plum, Rosemary, Savory, Tarragon, Wormwood
- Apricots, Asparagus, Beet Greens, Broccoli, Cabbage, Cantaloupe, Carrots, Corn, Dandelion Greens, Kale, Lettuce, Mustard Greens, Oranges, Papaya, Peas, Yams, Turnip Greens.
- Wheat, Barley, Oats – 1st Centesimal 10 drops before every meal. Helps stimulate appetite.
- Lycopodium 7 – 5gr., every 10 days. Aids loss appetite.
- Tissue Salts
- Calc.Fluor. – As directed. Nourish digestive organs and glands.
- Nat.Phos. and Kali Sulph. – Alternate, Aids digestion and appetite problems.
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove