Goddess morning Royals 👑. First give praise and worship to the all High.
The prostate is partly muscle and gland. It is about the size of a walnut with a donut shape. It is directly underneath the bladder and surrounds the tube (urethra) that allows urine to flow out the bladder and pass out through the penis. The prostate secretes a thin cloudy alkaline fluid that helps make in seminal fluid. The muscular contractions of the prostate squeeze the prostatic fluids and help mix it with semen and sperm. The muscles help to ejaculate. There are many types of prostate diseases and many factors that can cause prostate problems. Drugs (legal or illegal) harm it.
Prostatic Hypertrophy is the enlargement of the prostate. It can slow down, interrupt, block, or stop the flow of uterine as well as cause urine to stay in the bladder too long, resulting in infections and/or inflammation. This can lead to kidney disease and destroy the kidney.
Prostatitis is the inflammation of the prostate. Diseases can directly and indirectly affect the prostate such as Sugar Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Varicose Veins, and Hypoglycemia, which damages prostate nerves.
There are early warnings of prostate problems. Premature baldness and/or ejaculation can indicate weakness and/or deterioration of the prostate. Young boys dribble urine after it stops flowing and often leaves urine strains in their underwear. This may be indicating the beginning of prostate problems. Men that need to shake their penis several times because urine dribbles after urination stops may have the onset of problems. Usually, early warnings are ignored until the make reaches middle age and has an enlarged prostate, cancer of the prostate or infertility.
Infertility is rising, as twenty-five percent of married couple cannot have children. The sperm count was 120 million per milliliter in 1938 and dropped to 20 million per milliliter in 1991. It has been steadily decreasing each year. Imbalanced sex hormone levels (estrogen, progesterone and testosterone) can result in decreased sperm counts. Excess estrogens in non-organic foods lower the progesterone and a testosterone level, which lowers the sperm count and deteriorates the prostate.
There are estrogen and steroids-type chemicals in non-organic meats, milk (dairy), egg, fruit, and vegetables. Excess estrogen weakens the prostate, causes cancer of the prostate and breast cancer in men. Synthetic estrogen in foods given to childbearing women can cause undescended testicles. Women eating non-organic commercial food with excess estrogen have not synthetic estrogen in their breast milk than is found in non-organic cow’s milk. Therefore, the consumption of excess estrogen in breast and cow’s milk starts the deterioration of the prostate.
Prostaglandin hormones, as well as Adrenalin hormones are released as a reaction to High Blood Pressure, Stress, Diabetes, Obesity, Drugs, Junk Food, Non-Organic Meat, Egg, and Dairy consumption. Prostaglandins cause prostate muscle contraction and are anti-inflammatory. They can be high in semen. An overly high prostaglandin level weakens the tissue of the prostate, the prostate reacts by getting thicker, developing scar tissue and becomes hypertrophied (enlarged).
The prostate is harmed be white sugar, alcohol, vinegar, salt, processed foods, the toxic synthetic chemicals in commercial deodorants, colognes, cough suppressants and allergy remedies. They enter the blood and prostate. They cause cellular waste to be suppressed (kept) in the prostate and alter normal function. It is best to use natural products purchased from health food stores. Sexual intercourse with ejaculation causes the same nutrients’ energy loss as running 20 miles. A lifestyle with junk food and excessive sex without nutritional supplementation abs prostate herbs will eventually destroy the prostate.
Signs and Symptoms of Prostate Problems
- Pain between the rectum and the scrotum
- Decreased force of urination
- Difficulty starting and stopping urination
- Frequent day and/or night urination
- Burning feeling when urinating
- Blood in urine (pink or reddish)
- Pus in urine
- Decreased amount of semen (less than the normal one-half teaspoon)
- Decreased force of ejaculation
- Lower back pain
- Series of kidney infections or Urinary Tract Infection
- Semen dripping from penis instead of being ejaculated
- Thin clear semen instead of opaque
- Premature ejaculation
- Inability to maintain or get an erection or to ejaculate
- Smell of semen changes. Semen usually has a slight sweet odor. A salty odor indicates kidney excretory and venereal disease or diseased bodily condition. Bittersweet odor indicates spleen and/or pancreas disease.
- A hard rubbery mass is felt between the anus and the scrotum sack with the testicles. It can be painful if touched.
- Too much sexual intercourse (can cause prostate problems) or sex while having an active urinary tract infection further weakens the prostate.
- Constant kidney and/or bladder infection caused by urine backing up when the enlarged prostate blocks flow.
- Vitamin A; 50,000IU – protects sex organs
- Vitamin B6; 50mg – enhances healthy gland function
- Vitamin C; 3,000-6,000mg – aids repair of tissue
- Vitamin E; 400-1000IU – increases circulation
- Lecithin; 1,500mg – dissolves cellular waste
- Calcium; 1,500-2,000mg – aids development of good tissue
- Magnesium; 750-1,000mg – strengthens glands and muscles
- Manganese; 10-100mg – nourishes sex organs
- Zinc; 50-100mg – heals and protect glands
- Pumpkin Seed Oil Capsules; as directed – nourishes abs heals glands
- Bee Pollen; as directed – provides nutrients to build tissue
- Niacinamide; 50-100mg – increase circulation to prostate
- Pregnenolone; 100mg – progesterone hormone balance
- MSM; 1,000mg – anti-inflammatory
- Plant Sterols; as directed – protect and heals
- Plant Sterolins; as directed – promotes repair
- DHEA; 50mg – hormonal balance
Lysine (infection), Glutamine (increase circulation), Glutathione (cleanses prostate).
- Maca, Muira Puama, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto, Yohimbe – increase blood to sex organs. Cleanses, strengthens all types of prostate disease.
- Cat’s Claw, Chickweed – stop inflammation
- Echinacea, Feverfew, Goldenseal – decreases enlargement
- Sarsaparilla, Witch Hazel – hormone balance, shrinks
- Cranesbill, Horsetail – shrinks, cleanses
- Shepherd’s Purse – shrinks prostate
- Buchu, Juniper Berry, Uva Ursi – reduces discomfort of urination
- Gingko, Gotu Kola – increases prostate circulation
No alcohol, coffee, salt, non-organic eggs, meat and milk, white sugar, fried food, white flour, white rice, caffeine, black pepper (use cayenne), fermented foods (vinegar, beer, wine, soy sauce, etc.) Eat raw almonds, fruit, pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, vegetables; cold pressed oils and whole grains. Drink 1/2 gallon or more of distilled water daily.
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove