Goddess afternoon Royals 👑. First give praise and worship to the all High.
A hemorrhoid is ah outgrowth of skin tissue (tumor). They are varicose veins in the anus, which is a balloon expansion outgrowth of blood vessels in the anal area. The blood vessel is expanded, weakened, and can bleed. Constipation is the leading cause.
Constipation is the leading cause of strained, balloon, bursted, weakened blood vessels in the anal area. A constipating diet, inadequate fiber and water, weak hemorrhoidal veins caused by sugar and/or sugar leaching their fluid, stiff inflexible veins due to electrolyte stress, straining during bowel movements, clogged hemorrhoidal veins, rheumatism of muscles of anus, weak or collapsed valves in the veins and junk food causes hemorrhoids.
A suppository made with cocoa butter (melted), crushed garlic (or garlic powder), arnica herb, tansy or bee pollen or garlic cloves suppository can bring temporary relief, as well as a hot sitz bath with teas (astringent herbs such as Witch Hazel, Wild Alum Root, Shepherd’s Purse, Tormentil, etc.)
- Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids; 3,000-5,000mg – normalizes blood and heals.
- Vitamin B-Complex; 50-100mg 3x daily – reduces stress in veins
- Vitamin B6; 50mg 3x daily – reduces tension in veins
- Vitamin E; 600IU – enhances blood clotting
- Vitamin A; 1,500IU – heals vein tissue
- Vitamin K; 50-80mcg – clots blood and heals
- Raw Adrenal, Raw Kidney; as directed – enhances vessel cleansing
- Glutamine, Phenylalanine, Methionine; as directed – helps repair vessels, aids flexibility of vessels
- Collinsonia, Rosenhip, White Oak Bark, Witch Hazel, Yarrow
- Citrus Fruit, Kamamboa, Kiwi, Mango, Papaya, Pineapple
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove