Goddess morning Royals 👑. First, give praise and worship to the all High.
- 1/2 cup tortellini
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tsp minced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp parsley
- Combine tortellini, mushrooms, tomatoes, bouillon, seasoning and parsley in a small sauce pan with 1 1/2 of water. Bring to a boil over high heat, stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 11 minutes or until tortellini is tender.
Layered Bean Soup
- 1/2 cup black-eyed peas (optional)
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1/2 cup pinto beans
- 1/2 cup green split peas
- 1/2 cup navy beans
- 1/2 cup kidney or red beans
- 1/4 cup minced onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp basil
- 6 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 2 whole bay leaves
- In a 5 to 6 quarts sauce pan add enough water to cover 1 inch add pre-soaked and drained beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduced heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Turn off heat and let stand, covered 1 hour; drain
- In that same sauce pan add 8 cups of water. Add onions, parsley, garlic, basil, bay leaves and vegetable bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 90 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Remove 1 cup of beans to small bowl; mash with fork. Return mashed beans to saucepan; simmer uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove and discard bay leaves.
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove