Goddess morning Royals 👑. First, give praise and worship to the all High.
A client (hair) of mine told me she loves and my blog, but don’t know why I don’t do regular (unhealthy) recipes. I replied because I want readers to get healthy. The things I use to eat made me lazy, tired, sluggish, but she’s right I can ignore others nor force them into a healthier lifestyle. They gave to want it for themselves. So in honor of my client (hair) I am posting three regular (unhealthy) recipes.
Chicken and Peas, Prosciutto & Cream
- 1 whole chicken (2 1/2 lbs) cut up salt and pepper
- 5 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 package frozen peas
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 cups farfelle pasta
- Season chicken, salt and pepper. Combine chicken, prosciutto, onion and wine and let it sit for about 1 hour. Then place in a pot on low heat or in a slow cooker. Cover, cook Kon low for 8 to 10 hours or on high 4 to 5 hours. Your choice
- Remove chicken from bones set aside.
- During the last 30 minutes as peas and cream to cooked liquid.
- Remove some liquid and add to cornstarch in a small bowl. Mix until smooth. Place is back into pot or slow cooker, cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes until thick
- Place pasta in individuals plates, with chicken and top with sauce from pot or slow cooker.
- 4 1/2 oz of blueberries
- 3 1/2 oz of unsalted butter
- 5 oz of unbleached flour (self rising)
- 4 1/2 oz of Milk (of your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 6 oz of superfine sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- Slightly beat butter add sugar and whip into a cream.
- Add egg and beat together.
- Add vanilla
- Sift the flour and stir slowly.
- Add milk gradually to complete dough.
- Mix blueberries into dough
- Fill 70% of the cups and bake for 22 minutes at 350*
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove