Goddess morning Royals. First, give praise and worship to the all High.
- 2 tbsp brewer’s yeast
- 2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp kelp
- 2 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp marjoram
- 1 1/4 tsp dill
- 3 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 3 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 2 1/2 tsp sage
- 1 1/4 tsp rosemary
- Seasoning ingredients for italian dressing as well.
Per person being served, bring to a boil:
- 1 1/4 cup spring or distrilled water
- 1 tsp chives
- 1/2 cup potatoes (diced or sliced)
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup celery (diced)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup onion (chopped) optional
- 1 tsp dill
- Bring to a boil again and steep, turn burner down and cook for approximately 20 minutes. Add cashew cream (2 tbsp. cashews and 3 tbsp vegetable broth) (may need a little more borth to make a smooth cream). Add small amount of chopped parsley, stir until blended and serve with whole wheat, rye, zwieback or crackers.
Tweek at your own discretion and taste. Enjoy your meal and tell me about what you did different.
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove