Goddess morning Royals. First give praise and worship to the all High
Well this morning is a blessing like any other morning but this morning is also a super morning. A list of things that needs to be done before the day ends and yes we here have snow. What about where you all are?
- The bread is cooking
- The pasta is being prepared
- I just added the wash to the machine in which I will be doing throughout my day.
- Then it is onto the cleaning up process.
- Roughly around 7a.m. my glambaby will be coming down for breakfast in which I have already started for her and the rest of the family.
- Right after I will start the process for lunch and dinner.
- At 10 a.m., I will start my glambaby’s hair for school.
- Then cut the boys hair for work and school.
- Then off to sell some jewelry and meet with new clients for my fashion line.
- Around 2 p.m. finish with dinner and onto the rest of dinner.
- A quick rest and then onto my daughter’s hair for work.
- Finish with the wash roughly around 5:30 p.m. just in time to serve dinner.
- Family time then work on my books before bed and then off to bed.
That is my day and now I must leave you all with your day. Have a great one, and be kind to someone who isn’t.
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove