Goddess morning Royals 👑. First give praise and worship to the all High.
Arteriosclerosis/Atherosclerosis – Arteriosclerosis (artery, sclero = hard) is the thickening, hardening and Los of flexibility of the arteries. There can be an accumulation of Calcium on the inside wall of the artery. Atherosclerosis is the accumulation of fatty substance, carbohydrates, fibrous tissue, blood and blood products in the artery. Both conditions are completely avoidable abs related to eating junk foods. Both conditions causes the artery to narrow, which reduces the blood supply to cells, tissues, organs, and bones. This causes high blood pressure, cells starves (ischemia), arteries get blocked, which results in heart attacks (myocardial infarction), strokes (cerebrovascular accidents), coronary disease (angina), and death. Toxic metal from public drinking water, copper and/or aluminum plumbing (lead), and cooking utensils, lead-glazed ceramics, polluted air, etc. can deposit on the artery walls causing them to get hard.
Narrowed arteries can cause legs to feel heavy and/or painful while walking with the symptoms stopping when you sit down. The symptoms vary based upon the location. There can be weakness, numbness, aching muscles, cramps-like sensations, fatigue, pain and coldness in areas such legs, ankles, thighs, hips, etc. It can affect the hearing, vision, and sex organs. If there are narrowed arteries in the legs, there will be a weak pulse felt behind the knee, on the top of the foot and/or the inner part of the ankle.
- Niacinamide – 500mg., 3x daily, dilates and increases blood flow
- Lecithin Vegetarian Multiple Vitamin and Mineral – 1tbsp or 2 capsules with meals, dissolves fat. Vital nutrients
- Choline – 500 – 10,000mg, lowers lipid (fat) content of blood.
- Calcium – 1,500mg daily, use chelate or asporotate
- Magnesium – 750mg daily
- L-Methionine and L-Cysteine – 500mg each daily, should be taken on an empty stomach. Take with Vitamin C or with Vitamin B6 for easy assimilation
- Unsaturated Fatty Acids – as directed, makes blood slippery. Aids circulation.
- Vitamin B Complex – 100mg 3x daily, B Vitamins works better as a complex. Niacin (B3) dilates the small arteries (arterioles)
- Zinc Chelate – 50mg daily, helps cleansing and healing
- Copper Chelate – 3mg daily
- Coenzyme Q10 – 100mg daily, enhances tissue oxygenation
- Germanium – 200mg daily, lowers cholesterol and aids cellular oxygenation.
- Vitamin C (buffered) – 6,000-10,000mg in daily divided doses, helps cleanse arteries
- Garlic tablets – as directed, has an affect on lipid (fat)
- Multidigestive Enzymes – take with meals, aids in proper digestion.
- Proteolytic Enzymes – take between meals, helps in destroying free radicals. Aids digestive function
- Selenium – 200mcg daily, enhances Vitamin E usage
- Vitamin A and E – Vitamin A: 25,000 IU; Vitamin E: 400-1,000 IU, increase slowly. Helps get rid of cellular waste accumulation
- Raw Liver – as directed, helps absorb nutrients and detoxifies
- Histidine – 1,000-2,000mg, dilated arteries. Increases blood flow.
- Arginine – 500-1,000mg, fat metabolizer
- Carnitine – 1,000-2,000mg, useful in circulatory disorders
Artichoke, Cayenne, Chickweed, Currants, Gotu Kola, Hawthorn, Horsetail, Hyssop, Nutmeg, Shepherd’s Purse
Asparagus, Beans, Beets, Blackberries, cantaloupe, carrots, cherries, collard greens, cucumbers, dandelion greens, Dules, Endives, Gooseberries, Grapefruit, Kale, Mustard Greens, Okra, Oranges, Parsley, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Pumpkins, Qunice, Rhubarb, Spinach, Strawberries, Sunflower Seeds, Tangerines, Turnips, Wheat
- Baryta Carbonica and Aurum Mettallicum 7 – 2gr., alternate and take in the a.m., use for cleansing vascular system
- Cupressus 7 and Kali lodatum 7 – 2gr., alternate and take in the p.m., help cleanse and dialite vessels
- Silica – Daily – Dissolves waste
- Kali. Sulph. – As Directed – Oxygen deficient tissue
- Mag. Phos. – As Directed – Oxygen deficient tissue
- Nat. Phos. – As Directed – Emulsifies waste
Sending you all love and kisses. #GoddessLove